Education Helps Retailers Bond
LOS ANGELES-In an UPDATE to this morning’s story, NewMark Merrill’s CEO Sandy Sigal tells GlobeSt.com that partnering with a local college benefits retail centers and their neighborhoods.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- RKF Promotes Five Brokers
- Confidence Growing in Chicago Retail Market
- Coral Ridge Mall Wins Big Loan
- Subway Inn Site Moves Forward
- Financing Put in Place for Big Far West Side Acquisition
- RPAI Gets New Chief Financial Officer
- CBRE Structures Monroe Retail Refinance
- NAI Mertz Names David Grove as Chief Operating Officer