About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Retail: It’s All About Service, Says ICSC’s Kercheval
- Rare Retail Center Sells for $54M
- Three Legs of the New Capital Structure
- GBT Realty Delivers 600K of Retail
- Inland American Becomes InvenTrust Properties
- Chelsea MXD Gets $34 Acquisition Loan
- Eastern Consolidated Hits a Strike
- Swire, Simon and Whitman Tag Team on Brickell Retail