Construction Boom Hits San Fran, L.A.
SAN FRANCISCO-A rapid increase in development, particularly of large-scale projects, is on the rise in these major cities, Allen Matkins attorney Delmar Nehrenberg tells GlobeSt.com.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Resort Community Emerges from Renovation of the Former La Mirage
- Creative Office Ground Zero
- Land Acquired for Crossroads Industrial Project
- Philadelphia-Based Jacobs Honored For Campbell's Design
- How Office Trends Are Impacting Investors
- Rockrose LIC Project Lands Financing
- Related Enters Midtown Atlanta MXD Market
- Office Space, A Tool for Recruiting