Exclusive Interview with John Cona
LONG BEACH, CA-GlobeSt.com speaks exclusively with John Cona, founder and CEO of F9Analytics, about the firmís new mobile leasing technology and how it is a game-changer for commercial real estate.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- SL Green Inks Midtown South Expansion
- Four WTC Brings In Four New Tenants
- Sony Music Inks Big Deal in Coconut Grove
- 15 Years of Mega Office Leases
- Some Habits Die Hard As Crystal City Tries To Reinvent Itself As New Tech Hub
- Downtown Poised for Big Office Comeback
- Tampa Office Trading for Rich Valuations
- Los Angeles Economy Is Finally Post-Recovery