About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Commercial Mortgages Rise 29% Y-O-Y
- The Southeast’s $5.25B Question
- Top Industrial Leases Since 2000
- Hillwood Makes Second Chi. Land Acquisition
- Data Center Demand Strong in Primary Cities
- Kansas City Industrial Market Surges
- CMBS Late-Pays Back on Right Track
- Transwestern, SMRS Partner on Industrial