About Our Columnist
Bruce Haring is a business journalist whose work has appeared in USA Today, the Associated Press, Rolling Stone, Entertainment Weekly and many other online and print publications. He is the author of five books, including the award-winning "Off The Charts," and is the founder of the New York and San Francisco book festivals.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Thor Strikes Again in Upper Manhattan
- Urban Renaissance Group Comes to Denver
- Simon Baron Selling UWS MF Asset
- Does This Mean More Opps for CRE Developers?
- Why All-Cash Home Buys are Rebounding
- Do Investors Take Caution When Evaluating a Health Club?
- MidCap Acquires $3.6B Global Corporate, CRE Loan Portfolio
- eaves Carlsbad Apartments Brings $112M