About Our Columnist
Bruce Haring is a business journalist whose work has appeared in USA Today, the Associated Press, Rolling Stone, Entertainment Weekly and many other online and print publications. He is the author of five books, including the award-winning "Off The Charts," and is the founder of the New York and San Francisco book festivals.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Retailers Have Greater Access to Capital
- The Driving Factor in Avison Young’s Meteoric Growth
- Marcus & Millichap Brokers Three Retail Deals In One Day
- Oakwood JV Buys in High Walkability Nabe
- RADCO Expands Multifamily Focus in Kennesaw
- NY’s Compass Targets Miami Real Estate Market
- Majority Share of Portland's Landmark Office Tower Changes Hands
- Townline Square Trades for Nearly $45M