About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Mesa West Ramps up Commitment to Chi.
- CBRE Drives Mass Turnaround in ‘Silicon Peach’
- Gramercy, Chambers St. Agree to Merge
- GE Loans $72M to Jacksonville Medical Office Developer
- Are Office Tides Rising in Secondary Markets?
- Life Co. Grants Watt Plaza $220M
- Chicago Remains One of the Greenest Cities
- Office Transitions: Doing "Super Cool," not "Super Expensive"