About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Long-Term Financing Is Very Cheap
- Boom or Bust? Southeast Seeing Some of Both
- Perkins Eastman Reimagining Irvington Hospital Site for 'The Hilltop'
- Willner Properties Completes Five Leases at Courtside Square
- After SoBe Launch, Crema Caffeinates Coral Gables
- JV Scoops Major Wilshire Office Building
- The Best-Run Class A Office Building in Boca?
- WeWork Bringing More Buzz to River North