About Our Columnist
Bruce Haring is a business journalist whose work has appeared in USA Today, the Associated Press, Rolling Stone, Entertainment Weekly and many other online and print publications. He is the author of five books, including the award-winning "Off The Charts," and is the founder of the New York and San Francisco book festivals.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Why SD Shouldn’t Worry About Qualcomm
- Woodmont Straddles TOD and Luxury Niches in Mount Arlington
- Innovation Complex Reflects SD’s New Economy
- What Chinese Buyers Like About California CRE
- Lack of Affordable Options Leads Buyers to Suburbs
- County of San Bernardino Takes El Nino Precaution
- San Diego Must Accept Housing Density
- Vacancies Seen Easing Along with Prices