About Our Columnist
Bruce Haring is a business journalist whose work has appeared in USA Today, the Associated Press, Rolling Stone, Entertainment Weekly and many other online and print publications. He is the author of five books, including the award-winning "Off The Charts," and is the founder of the New York and San Francisco book festivals.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Appetite for RE Assets is Strongest in Years
- How Much is Construction Really Gaining?
- Gebroe-Hammer Sees Frothy MF Market at Mid-Year Mark
- Montgomery County Privatizes Eco. Development
- Rudin Succeeds Taubman as Roundtable Chair
- Is an Investment Slowdown a Good Thing?
- Mayor Appoints First Female EDC President
- MF Rent Growth Posts Best Showing Since 2011