About Our Columnist
Bruce Haring is a business journalist whose work has appeared in USA Today, the Associated Press, Rolling Stone, Entertainment Weekly and many other online and print publications. He is the author of five books, including the award-winning "Off The Charts," and is the founder of the New York and San Francisco book festivals.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Miami Emerges as Promising Tech Cluster
- Home Price Momentum Expected to Continue
- Duke Realty Launching 500K Build-to-Suit
- JLL: Leasing Burst in Westchester County
- Construction Begins On Hamilton Crossings Shopping Center
- Downtown SD Stronger Than Last 30 Years
- Income Stagnation Holding Down Growth
- C&W: Consumers Will Spend More in Q2, Q3