About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Appetite for RE Assets is Strongest in Years
- How Much is Construction Really Gaining?
- Gebroe-Hammer Sees Frothy MF Market at Mid-Year Mark
- Montgomery County Privatizes Eco. Development
- Rudin Succeeds Taubman as Roundtable Chair
- Is an Investment Slowdown a Good Thing?
- Mayor Appoints First Female EDC President
- MF Rent Growth Posts Best Showing Since 2011