About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Retail Asset Demand in NYC Remains Strong
- CVS Signs 25-Year Ground Lease in Berkeley Heights
- Pernafrederick Arranges Four Leases at Rodin Place
- Four Retail Execs on Haggen’s Closings
- Related Bags TAMI Tenant at Hudson Yards
- 221 Bergen Opens, Continuing Harrison Renaissance
- 2015’s Largest Airport-West Doral Office Lease
- Has Multifamily Reached an Inflection Point?