Commercial Property Values Back to ’07 Highs
NEWPORT BEACH, CA-Property values have fully recovered the ground that was lost during the last downturn, reports Green Street Advisors.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Investors Bullish on NJ Industrials: JLL
- Bad Month for REITs, But Not a Bear Market
- Boston Poised for Growth, GlobeSt.com at Forefront
- Why Hotel Sales are Waking Up
- US Industrial Market Continues to Strengthen
- Kansas City Lands Another Auto Supplier
- Winter or No, MF Rent Growth Powers Ahead
- After Breaking Ground for MetLife, Vision and Rubenstein Reflect on Whippany