About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Behind Greystar’s Promenade Purchase
- Healthcare Leases, Construction Financing, and MF Sales in News
- Douglas Elliman Sees Musical Chairs
- Multifamily Portfolio Trades for $47M
- New Starts Come in Below Forecast
- What’s Driving Chinese Investors to Miami?
- MIT’s $1.2B Kendall Square Initiative Advances
- Rockrose LIC Project Lands Financing