About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- The Silver Lining in September’s Job Numbers
- Bridging the Cultural Gap With Chinese Investors
- Secondary Markets Getting More Looks
- Focus on Your Niche to Win Deals
- HFF’s Cruz Sees Strong Demand Across Asset Types for Remainder of Year
- Lease Renewal Continues 35-Year Relationship
- VEREIT Names Bartolotta as CFO
- Urban Renaissance Group Comes to Denver