About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Indy's Multifamily Sector Stengthens
- ABS Brings SL Green a Midtown Renewal
- Apartments Get $31M to Go Condo
- Microfund Slated to Earn 19% Return
- Why Atlanta Residents Are Flocking to Beltline
- Hodges Ward NYC Adds Two CRE Vets
- Hackensack Redevelopment Emphasizes Arts and Culture
- More Mixed-Use Builds Come to South Park