About Our Columnist
Bruce Haring is a business journalist whose work has appeared in USA Today, the Associated Press, Rolling Stone, Entertainment Weekly and many other online and print publications. He is the author of five books, including the award-winning "Off The Charts," and is the founder of the New York and San Francisco book festivals.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Federal Realty Adds Three to Exec. Staff
- Mitch Rudin Likely Headed to Mack-Cali
- Zimmerman Joins SVN as Vice President
- West Coast Lodging Expert Joins LWHA
- HFF Lures Appel from Marcus & Millichap For Medical Office Practice
- Report: Construction Wages Lag Job Growth
- Steadfast Cos. Appoints New President
- Challenges in Matching Debt and Equity