About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Ventas Board Okays SNF Spin-off
- NNN Boosts Guidance on FFO Gains
- ESRT: “Our Leasing Has Been Robust”
- Apt. REITs’ FFO Reflects Sector’s Strength
- SL Green Inks Midtown South Expansion
- ARCP Takes on New Name: VEREIT
- MPT in $900M Deal for Capella Healthcare RE
- Rutgers Behavioral Health Leases in Cherry Hill