About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- CBRE Global Investors Bets on Industrial
- Lease Expanded at AmberGlen Center
- The Trickle-Down Effect That’s Hitting OC
- Gramercy, Chambers St. Agree to Merge
- Cold Storage Bldg. Sells for $33 Million
- 4 More Ways to Wring More Value From CRE
- Deal-Tracker: Multifamily & Industrial
- BH Properties Buys Former RadioShack Assets