About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- The Driving Factor in Avison Young’s Meteoric Growth
- Colliers: Northern/Central NJ Industrials Still Rising
- Sophisticated Landlords Are Doing This
- Mortenson Consolidates Six Plants into One
- Small Firms Gain Ground in Industrial
- No Short-Term Effect of Devalued Yuan
- JLL Wins $103M Industrial Portfolio Gig
- Diamond Realty Plans $500M+ Capital Investment