About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- What Is Driving Institutional Industrial Rates?
- McCraney Brings on Reinforcements
- Industrial Deals Flowing Faster
- NY Commercial Market ‘Booming Along’
- Georgetown Co. Refinances One Washington
- Speculative Development More Prevalent
- A New Model for Industrial Users
- LAX Submarket Sees Increasing Activity