About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Sales Growth Slows in Second Quarter
- Twin Cities’ Industrial Market Accelerates
- Orlando Industrial Spec Sells Completely Out
- Liberty Properties Takes Big Box Off Market
- Bridge Development Expands in L.A.
- Craft Brewing Industry Was Where in 2000?
- Pfizer to Consolidate Operations to Kendall Square Complex
- Industrial Rehab Announced, Tenants Fall In