OPERS to Invest $1.3B in US Real Estate
COLUMBUS, OH—The Ohio Public Employees Retirement System is looking to make the investments through various avenues including both debt and equity.
About Our Columnist
Sule Aygoren is the New York City-based Editor-in-Chief for ALM's Real Estate Media Group, overseeing Real Estate Forum magazine and the online publication, GlobeSt.com. She has been reporting on business, finance and commercial real estate since 2001, with a particular emphasis on all areas of multifamily housing. Sule has received numerous awards for her coverage of the industry, including first-place for Best Trade Magazine Report and runner-up for the James D. Carper Award for Best Entry by a Young Journalist. Under her direction, Real Estate Forum has also received four national NAREE awards for best trade magazine for commercial real estate. She is a frequent moderator and speaker at industry events, including the RealShare Conference Series, and media-related panels.
A cum laude graduate with a B.A. in Media & Society and English/Creative Writing from Hobart & William Smith Colleges, Sule currently lives in Long Island with two small tyrants that she lovingly refers to as her “children,” a lop-eared bunny and a seemingly endless string of goldfish.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Industrial Users Flee DTLA Development Areas
- Downtown Highrise Fetches $200M
- Brookwood Financial Buys Office Portfolio
- Savanna Trades Fifth Ave. Office, Retail Tower
- Richmond Suburbs' Investment Sales Hit Four-year High
- Steadfast Buys Cincy Apartments for $25M
- C&W’s Trillion-Dollar Man Talks Valuation
- Binswanger and BIDA Broker Bloomsburg, PA, Industrial Sale