About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- SoCal Industrial Has “Best Fundamentals”
- Boom or Bust? Southeast Seeing Some of Both
- Saddle Creek Takes 1.1M SF in Build-to-Suit
- This Firm Is Pressing Hard Into Industrial
- Upper Marlboro Building to Be Converted to School
- Space Demand Will Continue Gradual Rise
- Auto Manufacturing Boom Benefits These Cities
- New Industrial Build Fetches $20M