About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Duke Realty Launching 500K Build-to-Suit
- Industrial Demand Strong Across Sizes
- Lincoln Plan for 265-Acre Industrial Park Advances
- McDonald Breaks Ground in Oceanside
- Atlanta’s ‘Second-Ring’ Markets Getting Attention
- 18/7 Communities Gaining Momentum
- Why Millennials Are Flocking to Nashville
- Atlanta Office Developers: Take Caution