About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- This Secondary Location Has Higher In-Place Yields
- Car Dealer Buys 10.5-Acre Development Site
- Carey, Bon-Ton Ink Six-Store SLB
- Seven-Building CT Industrial Portfolio Acquired
- Miami Office Space Greener Than Most
- Massive Tampa Industrial Site Up for Grabs
- Brookwood Sells Carlsbad Executive Plaza
- This Orlando MF Submarket is White Hot