Hi-Tech Mfg. Jobs Increase, JLL Reports
IRVINE, CA-After this sector plummeted for more than a decade, high-tech manufacturing jobs are regaining lost ground, according to a Jones Lang LaSalle report.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- No Short-Term Effect of Devalued Yuan
- Industrial Owner/Manager Carson Opens Office in Radnor, PA
- Dermody to Develop its Largest Project Ever
- Industrial Repurposed for Religious Use, Another for Russian Pancakes
- Diamond Realty Plans $500M+ Capital Investment
- JLL Wins $103M Industrial Portfolio Gig
- Domestic Manufacturing’s Outlook Brightens
- What’s Driving the SBA Loan Market?