About Our Columnist
Bruce Haring is a business journalist whose work has appeared in USA Today, the Associated Press, Rolling Stone, Entertainment Weekly and many other online and print publications. He is the author of five books, including the award-winning "Off The Charts," and is the founder of the New York and San Francisco book festivals.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Fortress, Mount Kellett Forge Deal
- Long-Term Financing Is Very Cheap
- Down Payments Still Hinder Home Buyers
- How Retailers Can Find the Sweet Spot
- Challenges in Matching Debt and Equity
- Apt. Buyers Look to Value-Add Opportunities
- Cohen Appointed to Service SFR Securitization
- Stecz Joins DTZ’s Columbus Team