About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Real Estate Rides the Economic Rollercoaster
- LaSalle Buys 60 London Wall
- Fosun Backs European Value-Add JV
- Beating Back Building Obsolescence in Office
- TPG Renews, Expands to 100K SF
- Boston Properties Lands Trio of Tenants
- The Trickle-Down Effect That’s Hitting OC
- Sara Investment Buys Fair Park Bus. Center