About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Boom or Bust? Southeast Seeing Some of Both
- Saddle Creek Takes 1.1M SF in Build-to-Suit
- What's Really Driving Miami Retail?
- Say Goodbye to Close-in Flex/industrial Space
- Boston’s Affordable Housing Initiative on MIT Forum Agenda
- Perkins Eastman Reimagining Irvington Hospital Site for 'The Hilltop'
- Robust Northeast Retail Real Estate Market Spurs Increased Construction
- MF Developers In ‘Amenities Arms Race’