About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- New 280-unit Multifamily Planned in Irvine
- Vestar Renovates, Signs Major Tenants
- Good and Bad News for Atlanta Retailers
- CBRE Global Investors Bets on Industrial
- HIT Invests in Westmoreland's Union Manor
- Hilton Garden Inn Opens in Downtown Seattle
- South American Buyers Migrating to Orlando
- NYU Cleared to Plow Ahead with Expansion