About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- GBT Realty Delivers 600K of Retail
- Molto Launching Another Suburban Spec
- South Side Transforming Into Distribution Hub
- Harrison Street’s CEO Talks Need-Based Demand Drivers
- DoubleTree Hilton Opens First Chilean Unit
- Swire, Simon and Whitman Tag Team on Brickell Retail
- Should We Be Building More Condos?
- Creative MXD Debuts in Downtown SD