About Our Columnist
Bruce Haring is a business journalist whose work has appeared in USA Today, the Associated Press, Rolling Stone, Entertainment Weekly and many other online and print publications. He is the author of five books, including the award-winning "Off The Charts," and is the founder of the New York and San Francisco book festivals.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Business Action Center Helping
Repurpose Old Offices
- Cornerstone Gets New Senior Property Manager
- Renters Pay Up, But Want Amenities
- FirstService Adds 2 MF Mgt. Veterans
- Buchanan Street Partners Acquires Tollway Plaza
- How Building Branding Drives Massive Profits
- Himmel + Meringoff Names New COO
- IHDA Picks Habitat for Streeterville Project