About Our Columnist
Bruce Haring is a business journalist whose work has appeared in USA Today, the Associated Press, Rolling Stone, Entertainment Weekly and many other online and print publications. He is the author of five books, including the award-winning "Off The Charts," and is the founder of the New York and San Francisco book festivals.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- HVMG to Manage Union Tower West
- Winter or No, MF Rent Growth Powers Ahead
- Industry veterans form new MF investment sales firm
- Driving Value Via Asset and Property Management
- Wheeler/Brand Scores Second Wells Exec
- Chipurnoi Named Woman of Influence
- Megalytics Graduates from ElmSpring Accelerator
- Sitex Relocates Chicago Office to Rosemont