About Our Columnist
Bruce Haring is a business journalist whose work has appeared in USA Today, the Associated Press, Rolling Stone, Entertainment Weekly and many other online and print publications. He is the author of five books, including the award-winning "Off The Charts," and is the founder of the New York and San Francisco book festivals.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- 4 More Ways to Wring More Value From CRE
- CalPERS to Shed $3B By Year’s End
- Atlanta Near Top of Green Building List
- NY REIT Makes Some Key Changes
- Atlantic Health Acquires $22.5M Morristown Portfolio
- Shorenstein Slashes Energy and Water Use
- NY REIT Gets Called on the Carpet
- The Next Phase of Bentall Kennedy’s Evolution