About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Office Users Increase Space Per Employee
- Blackstone Eyeing Former NYT Office Condo Sale
- Verizon Deal ‘Not Too Shabby’ at $464/SF, Says Rutgers’ Hughes
- NAI, Avision Young See Executive Shakeup
- How Port Dredging Will Impact Office Market
- Are Coral Gables Offices Better Than Brickell?
- Verizon in $650M Deal to Sell, Lease Back Basking Ridge Ops Center
- Florida’s Up and Coming Industrial Duo