UCI Foundation Appoints Haddad COB
IRVINE, CA-Emile Haddad, president and CEO of FivePoint Communities here, is elected incoming chairman of the board of trustees for the foundation. He begins a three-year term in June 2014.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- University of North Texas Asset Changes Hands
- Sprawling Campus for Sale in Yorktown
- The Most Overlooked Southeast Markets
- NYU Cleared to Plow Ahead with Expansion
- Mareau Builds US Student Housing Portfolio
- How Terra Picks Winning Sites
- ‘Green’ is Good, But it Faces Challenges
- HOK, Design Firm, Opens New Office in Philadelphia