Lone Star Raising $6B for Distressed CRE
DALLASóDistress game behemoth Lone Star Funds is now gearing up to raise its third real estate vehicle, with a target of $6 billion, according to SEC documents.
About Our Columnist
Sule Aygoren is the New York City-based Editor-in-Chief for ALM's Real Estate Media Group, overseeing Real Estate Forum magazine and the online publication, GlobeSt.com. She has been reporting on business, finance and commercial real estate since 2001, with a particular emphasis on all areas of multifamily housing. Sule has received numerous awards for her coverage of the industry, including first-place for Best Trade Magazine Report and runner-up for the James D. Carper Award for Best Entry by a Young Journalist. Under her direction, Real Estate Forum has also received four national NAREE awards for best trade magazine for commercial real estate. She is a frequent moderator and speaker at industry events, including the RealShare Conference Series, and media-related panels.
†A cum laude graduate with a B.A. in Media & Society and English/Creative Writing from Hobart & William Smith Colleges,†Sule currently lives in Long Island with†her family.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Retailer Signs $26M Industrial Lease
- Central Vegas Multifamily Changes Hands
- JV Acquires Bellevue Class A Office Property
- Blackstone Eyeing Former NYT Office Condo Sale
- CA Retail Markets Rank in Top 5
- Housing Market Maintains Upward Momentum
- Source: G Street Portfolio Trading for $200M
- KBS REIT III Acquires Denver Area LEED Office Asset