About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Retailers Have Greater Access to Capital
- The Driving Factor in Avison Young’s Meteoric Growth
- Marcus & Millichap Brokers Three Retail Deals In One Day
- Oakwood JV Buys in High Walkability Nabe
- RADCO Expands Multifamily Focus in Kennesaw
- NY’s Compass Targets Miami Real Estate Market
- Majority Share of Portland's Landmark Office Tower Changes Hands
- Townline Square Trades for Nearly $45M