About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Blackstone in $8B Deal for BioMed
- Lone Star Completes $7.6B Home Properties Buy
- Nadji Sees No Disruption from Rate Hike
- Gladstone Plans Disposition of "Multiple" Non-Core Assets
- Georgetown Co. Refinances One Washington
- UDR Sells Mid-Atlantic Holdings, Other Assets for $221M
- Storage Trust Expands with 17 Acquisitions
- LAX Submarket Sees Increasing Activity