About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- CMBS Late-Pays Rise After July Decline
- Industrial Repurposed for Religious Use, Another for Russian Pancakes
- Broad Redevelopment Plan Unveiled for Asbury Park
- MWest Picks Up Iconic Hollywood Apartments
- Foreclosure Activity Up Again in July
- Sabal Selling Off Large Mixed Portfolio
- BH Properties Completes $120M in Acquisitions
- Upcoming CMBS Maturities Face Refi Hurdles