About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Underwater Share Up First Time Since ’12
- Lenders Looking Hard at Tenant Financials
- Chicago Housing Market Blooms in March
- Persistence Leads to Success in Fractured Ownership Condo Sale
- Fannie Mae to Offer NPL Pools for Sale
- Judge Okays RadioShack Sale to Standard General
- NJ Pension’s New Real Estate Investment Head Seeks Diversification
- Investors Don’t Fear Vacancies