First American Debuts New Web Portal
SANTA ANA, CA-The title insurance company releases the CRE version of myFirstAm, a Web portal designed to streamline commercial real estate transactions.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Cushman Lends Tech Incubator a Big Hand
- SAP Inks Mega Lease to Join Tech Giants
- Data Center Pipeline Fills Up
- Loan-Application Defects Trending Down
- Zillow to Acquire E-Signing Service DotLoop
- CVS Inks Duo of Manhattan Leases
- Digital Realty Grows Footprint with Telx Buy
- Dismantling the Wall Between Work and Home