First American Debuts New Web Portal
SANTA ANA, CA-The title insurance company releases the CRE version of myFirstAm, a Web portal designed to streamline commercial real estate transactions.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Alter Group Fills Up Ex-Google Space
- Omni-Channel Presence and Personalization
- Historic Flatiron Gets Millennial-Minded Makeover
- NAI Hanson Sells Twin Office Complex in Parsippany, NJ
- Mack-Cali’s Harborside and 101 Hudson Get Platinum Wiredscore Certification
- PayPal Bets on the West Village
- Curalate and Lyquix, Web Firms, Relocate and Expand in Center City
- New Survey Reveals Top 25 CRE Tech Firms