Three SoCal Flex-Tech Assets Sell
IRVINE, CA-GlobeSt.com learns EXCLUSIVELY that the industrial/flex-tech properties are in Anaheim, Santa Ana and La Mirada, underscoring the demand for multi-tenant industrial parks in the region.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- HREC Brokers Sale of Carlstadt Tract Near Meadowlands
- Medium-Sized Cos. Hunting for New Spaces
- Biotech Real Estate Boom Shows No Letup
- What Tampa Industrial Looks Like for Tenants
- Twin Cities’ Industrial Market Accelerates
- Orlando Industrial Spec Sells Completely Out
- Sales Growth Slows in Second Quarter
- Liberty Properties Takes Big Box Off Market