About Our Columnist
Bruce Haring is a business journalist whose work has appeared in USA Today, the Associated Press, Rolling Stone, Entertainment Weekly and many other online and print publications. He is the author of five books, including the award-winning "Off The Charts," and is the founder of the New York and San Francisco book festivals.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Bronx MXD Secures Two Healthcare Tenants
- Lerner Secures EY as First Major Tenant at Tysons Tower
- Colorado’s New and Untapped Income Stream
- Duke Developing Spec Warehouse on East Side of Lehigh Valley
- Cincinnati Industrial Market Hits Historic Low
- How Will Tenants React to This?
- Creative Office Ground Zero
- LivingSocial Renews 52,500 SF at 1445 New York