About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- AIG Taps Dachille as CIO, Acquires His Firm
- Denver Is Rock Solid for Living, Working
- C&W, ACORE, Inland Build Out Platforms
- Eastern Union Funding Opens Manhattan Office
- RPAI Gets New Chief Financial Officer
- Liberty Properties Takes Big Box Off Market
- Bridge Development Expands in L.A.
- Hunt Mortgage Hires Cap Markets Head