Camelbank Asset Trades in $15M Off-Market Sale
PHOENIX—Cushman & Wakefield brokered the deal for the seller of the Camelback Community Bank Building and procured the buyer, Fountainhead Equity Partners.
About Our Columnist
Sule Aygoren is the New York City-based Editor-in-Chief for ALM's Real Estate Media Group, overseeing Real Estate Forum magazine and the online publication, GlobeSt.com. She has been reporting on business, finance and commercial real estate since 2001, with a particular emphasis on all areas of multifamily housing. Sule has received numerous awards for her coverage of the industry, including first-place for Best Trade Magazine Report and runner-up for the James D. Carper Award for Best Entry by a Young Journalist. Under her direction, Real Estate Forum has also received four national NAREE awards for best trade magazine for commercial real estate. She is a frequent moderator and speaker at industry events, including the RealShare Conference Series, and media-related panels.
A cum laude graduate with a B.A. in Media & Society and English/Creative Writing from Hobart & William Smith Colleges, Sule currently lives in Long Island with her family.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- DTZ’s Buksbaum Jumps to Cresa NY
- Forest City to Acquire Remaining Interest in University Park at MIT
- Brooklyn Investor Bets on Newark; Clinical Trials Firm Subleases in Jersey City
- How Buchanan Street Controls its Destiny
- Urban Innovations Signs Slew of Leases
- Laurence Carroll Joins Cushman
- Boston Builds From a Solid Base
- JLL Names New Leader for St. Louis Market