JV Buys Atrium Center With Co-Buyer Moving In
FORT WORTH—The acquisition of the 50,686-square-foot office building has allowed minority partner Caffey Group, to relocate its headquarters from the CBD to West Forth Worth.
About Our Columnist
Sule Aygoren is the New York City-based Editor-in-Chief for ALM's Real Estate Media Group, overseeing Real Estate Forum magazine and the online publication, GlobeSt.com. She has been reporting on business, finance and commercial real estate since 2001, with a particular emphasis on all areas of multifamily housing. Sule has received numerous awards for her coverage of the industry, including first-place for Best Trade Magazine Report and runner-up for the James D. Carper Award for Best Entry by a Young Journalist. Under her direction, Real Estate Forum has also received four national NAREE awards for best trade magazine for commercial real estate. She is a frequent moderator and speaker at industry events, including the RealShare Conference Series, and media-related panels.
A cum laude graduate with a B.A. in Media & Society and English/Creative Writing from Hobart & William Smith Colleges, Sule currently lives in Long Island with her family.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Helmsley Building Sale Closes
- How Key Biscayne is Dealing With Rising Sea Levels
- Ranger Fund to Invest $30M in NY State
- Forest City to Acquire Remaining Interest in University Park at MIT
- DTZ’s Buksbaum Jumps to Cresa NY
- Brooklyn Investor Bets on Newark; Clinical Trials Firm Subleases in Jersey City
- How Buchanan Street Controls its Destiny
- Boston Builds From a Solid Base