About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Value-Add, Condo-Mapped Building Flies
- TPG Issues Hefty Loan to Gaia
- Overcoming Financing Challenges in Tertiary Markets
- Apts. Will See ‘Above-Trend’ Demand
- Sherwood JV Lands Flatiron Condo Funding
- What’s Driving the Beltline Multifamily Boom?
- Amenity-Rich Apartments Get Refinanced
- StarPoint Breaks Into Santa Monica