About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Pollack Bets Big on Florida Multifamily Development
- SFV Sees High Investor Demand
- Southeast CRE Sees Strong Push Toward This
- Blackstone Issues Loan to Tribeca MF Project
- DTLA Construction Booms Across Sectors
- Artesia Sells 40 Hyde Park to Private Investor
- Real Estate Rides the Economic Rollercoaster
- How to Win Deals in a Heated Environment