Haight Brown Relocates From Santa Ana
IRVINE, CA-The law firm Haight Brown & Bonesteel signs a new lease for 9,300 square feet of office space at 2050 Main St., a 13-story high-rise here.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Downtown Office Building Gets a Refi
- Houghton Mifflin Nearly Triples New Midtown HQ
- Creative Office Ground Zero
- ESRT: “Our Leasing Has Been Robust”
- Proof the CRE Auction Market Really Works
- Pipeline Taking Coworking Model to Doral
- Office Space, A Tool for Recruiting
- FiDi Office Tower Buyer Steps Forward