About Our Columnist
Bruce Haring is a business journalist whose work has appeared in USA Today, the Associated Press, Rolling Stone, Entertainment Weekly and many other online and print publications. He is the author of five books, including the award-winning "Off The Charts," and is the founder of the New York and San Francisco book festivals.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Cornerstone Sets up in Italy
- JLL Hires Health Facilities Veteran
- HAP Investments Promotes Sellam to VP
- Colliers Expands Young Brokers Team
- Greenberg Traurig Warsaw Expands Real Estate Teams
- Historic Flatiron Gets Millennial-Minded Makeover
- Andrew Charles Hired by Kramer Levin
- Curalate and Lyquix, Web Firms, Relocate and Expand in Center City