About Our Columnist
Bruce Haring is a business journalist whose work has appeared in USA Today, the Associated Press, Rolling Stone, Entertainment Weekly and many other online and print publications. He is the author of five books, including the award-winning "Off The Charts," and is the founder of the New York and San Francisco book festivals.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Tootell Heads to Transwestern
- Should We Be Building More Condos?
- What Attracts Tech Pros to OC?
- To Ensure Positive Energy at RiversEdge, Roseland Hires Feng Shui Expert
- Where is SD Getting and Nurturing Tech Talent?
- Hughes Marino Opening More Offices
- CREW New Jersey Panel: Risks and Rewards for Women in Commercial Real Estate
- SoCal Expert Joins Sudweeks Group