About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Indy's Multifamily Sector Stengthens
- ABS Brings SL Green a Midtown Renewal
- Apartments Get $31M to Go Condo
- Microfund Slated to Earn 19% Return
- Why Atlanta Residents Are Flocking to Beltline
- Hodges Ward NYC Adds Two CRE Vets
- Hackensack Redevelopment Emphasizes Arts and Culture
- More Mixed-Use Builds Come to South Park