About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Long Beach Gets Its First Luxury Apartments
- Off Market Best Bet for Value-Add
- Jack Portman Reveals Biggest Career Challenge
- Origin and Randolph St. Fixing MF Asset
- HFF’s Cruz Sees Strong Demand Across Asset Types for Remainder of Year
- Has Multifamily Reached an Inflection Point?
- Does This Mean More Opps for CRE Developers?
- Simon Baron Selling UWS MF Asset