About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Mesa West Ramps up Commitment to Chi.
- New Homes Land in Eagle Rock
- South American Buyers Migrating to Orlando
- Two Denver Area Communities Shed for $91M
- Finding Opportunities in Multifamily
- W. 57th St. Condo Tower Gets Major Funding
- RGB Decision Will Hurt Affordable Housing
- Downtown Brooklyn Project Gets $65M