About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Multifamily Investors Target Indiana
- RE/MAX Expects Moderate Housing Gains
- Atmosphere Project Wins Despite RDA’s Exit
- Investor Opportunities, Challenges and Fears
- TOD, Walkability Can Stop Millennial Exodus
- Capital Square Gets Investors for 1,000+ Midwest Units
- Bauhouse Completes Sutton Pl. Assemblage
- Kushner Cos. Buys Sweet 16 MF Buildings