About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Bronx MXD Secures Two Healthcare Tenants
- Lerner Secures EY as First Major Tenant at Tysons Tower
- Colorado’s New and Untapped Income Stream
- Duke Developing Spec Warehouse on East Side of Lehigh Valley
- Cincinnati Industrial Market Hits Historic Low
- How Will Tenants React to This?
- Creative Office Ground Zero
- LivingSocial Renews 52,500 SF at 1445 New York