About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- DTZ’s Buksbaum Jumps to Cresa NY
- Developers, Not Speculators, Buying Bank-Owned Properties
- Brooklyn Investor Bets on Newark; Clinical Trials Firm Subleases in Jersey City
- Next Realty Completes 63K in Sub. Leases
- Agency Seeks 348,000 SF in Montgomery, Prince George's County
- Urban Innovations Signs Slew of Leases
- National Firms Continue Regional Buys
- JLL Names New Leader for St. Louis Market