Chesapeake Lodging Refinances $130M Loan
ANNAPOLIS-Besides securing a new loan before interest rates began to rise, the REIT also realized more proceeds because of the acquisitions' appreciation.
About Our Columnist
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- What Shorecrest Financing Really Means
- C&W, ACORE, Inland Build Out Platforms
- Loan-Application Defects Trending Down
- Simon Beats Estimates with 22% FFO Gain
- Hunt Mortgage Hires Cap Markets Head
- Brown Brothers Harriman Moves to Mack-Cali JC Property
- MF Execs Say Debt’s Harder to Come By
- TIER REIT Begins Public Trading on NYSE