About Our Columnist
Bruce Haring is a business journalist whose work has appeared in USA Today, the Associated Press, Rolling Stone, Entertainment Weekly and many other online and print publications. He is the author of five books, including the award-winning "Off The Charts," and is the founder of the New York and San Francisco book festivals.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Wells Fargo Names CMBS Originations Leader
- PayPal HQ Gets Pref Equity Investor
- Capital Pros: Get Your Money Now
- Maturo: “Measure Your Risk Deal-by-Deal”
- Verizon Deal ‘Not Too Shabby’ at $464/SF, Says Rutgers’ Hughes
- What Are REITs Afraid Of?
- DTLA Condo Prices Fall by 6%
- Refinancing is Still Strong for Apartments