About Our Columnist
Bruce Haring is a business journalist whose work has appeared in USA Today, the Associated Press, Rolling Stone, Entertainment Weekly and many other online and print publications. He is the author of five books, including the award-winning "Off The Charts," and is the founder of the New York and San Francisco book festivals.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- CIT Closes OneWest Acquisition
- How Meritage Properties Recapped A Suburban Office That is Nowhere Close to a Metro Stop
- Iron Hound Completes Three-Year MF Workout
- Fed Time is Coming, Says C&W's McCarthy
- Freddie Mac Securitizes First Multifamily Small Loans
- CMBS Late-Pays Back on Right Track
- EB-5 Petition Approvals Begin for Dock 79
- RioCan Mulls Sale of US Holdings