Heritage Group Opens O.C., L.A. Offices
NEWPORT BEACH, CA-The firm, which currently has offices in San Francisco and San Diego, adds three new team members to its roster in San Diego and in the new offices.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Zimmerman Joins SVN as Vice President
- HFF Lures Appel from Marcus & Millichap For Medical Office Practice
- Report: Construction Wages Lag Job Growth
- Challenges in Matching Debt and Equity
- Stecz Joins DTZ’s Columbus Team
- Steadfast Cos. Appoints New President
- Leases in Princeton and Marlton, Industry Recognition for Key Leaders
- Wells Fargo Names CMBS Originations Leader