Panama Canal Impact "Minimal," Says Exec
LOS ANGELES-In an UPDATE to our earlier story, Jones Lang LaSalle SVP Barry Hill talks about aspects of the firm's recent Seaport Outlook report.
About Our Columnist
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Marketlogics: Hudson County Leads NJ Multifamily Construction
- Housing Gains Mean Added Boost for Industrial
- Report: Construction Wages Lag Job Growth
- Perkins Eastman Reimagining Irvington Hospital Site for 'The Hilltop'
- Space Demand Will Continue Gradual Rise
- Realtor.com Predicts A May Home Sales Jump
- Is Foreign Investment Good for Us?
- For-Sale Apts. Hold the Line as April Home Sales Dip