Twin Cities Record Strong First Half
MINNEAPOLIS—The cities have long had one of the most vibrant commercial real estate markets in the Midwest and show few signs of slowing down.
About Our Columnist
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Rate Hike Fears Shake Broker Confidence
- Central NJ Industrials Outshining Northern NJ: DTZ 2Q Snapshot
- New Starts Come in Below Forecast
- MF Rent Growth Won’t Slow Down
- Confidence Growing in Chicago Retail Market
- Investors Likely to Expand CRE Allocations
- Why The Apartment Cycle Is Good For Five More Years
- What’s Behind the Office Slowdown?