Cohen & Steers Exits Private Equity CRE
NEW YORK CITYóGlobal investment manager Cohen & Steers is leaving the private equity real estate business, resulting in the departure of the groupís head, Steve Coyle, and his team, at the end of this week.
About Our Columnist
Sule Aygoren is the New York City-based Editor-in-Chief for ALM's Real Estate Media Group, overseeing Real Estate Forum magazine and the online publication, GlobeSt.com. She has been reporting on business, finance and commercial real estate since 2001, with a particular emphasis on all areas of multifamily housing. Sule has received numerous awards for her coverage of the industry, including first-place for Best Trade Magazine Report and runner-up for the James D. Carper Award for Best Entry by a Young Journalist. Under her direction, Real Estate Forum has also received four national NAREE awards for best trade magazine for commercial real estate. She is a frequent moderator and speaker at industry events, including the RealShare Conference Series, and media-related panels.
†A cum laude graduate with a B.A. in Media & Society and English/Creative Writing from Hobart & William Smith Colleges,†Sule currently lives in Long Island with†her family.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Express Scripts Agrees on Terms to Remain in Franklin Lakes
- Industry PR Pro Lloyd Kaplan Passes Away
- The Biggest Shift in Apartment Management
- AG Puts Slew of 421a Developers on Notice
- Siemens Treats CRE as Profit, Not Cost Center
- 1407 Broadway Gets a Do Over
- Poskanzer Skott Designs Office Expansion For MedAssets in Saddle River
- Rubenstein Hires in Financing, Acquisitions, and Asset Management