Brookfield Gains 27 MSF In $1.1B IDI Buy
NEW YORK CITY—The resultant company will create one of the largest industrial property entities in North America, with over 62 million square feet of operating assets.
About Our Columnist
Sule Aygoren is the New York City-based Editor-in-Chief for ALM's Real Estate Media Group, overseeing Real Estate Forum magazine and the online publication, GlobeSt.com. She has been reporting on business, finance and commercial real estate since 2001, with a particular emphasis on all areas of multifamily housing. Sule has received numerous awards for her coverage of the industry, including first-place for Best Trade Magazine Report and runner-up for the James D. Carper Award for Best Entry by a Young Journalist. Under her direction, Real Estate Forum has also received four national NAREE awards for best trade magazine for commercial real estate. She is a frequent moderator and speaker at industry events, including the RealShare Conference Series, and media-related panels.
A cum laude graduate with a B.A. in Media & Society and English/Creative Writing from Hobart & William Smith Colleges, Sule currently lives in Long Island with her family.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- The Driving Factor in Avison Young’s Meteoric Growth
- Colliers: Northern/Central NJ Industrials Still Rising
- Sophisticated Landlords Are Doing This
- Mortenson Consolidates Six Plants into One
- Small Firms Gain Ground in Industrial
- No Short-Term Effect of Devalued Yuan
- JLL Wins $103M Industrial Portfolio Gig
- Diamond Realty Plans $500M+ Capital Investment